Benefits in United States
We understand the importance of work-life balance as well as personal and career growth. Our comprehensive compensation and benefits package provides our employees with protection and peace of mind.
At Church & Dwight, we believe that we all have something to contribute and something to gain from working together. To recognize our employees’ dedication to our success, we offer a comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards Package*
*Total Rewards Offerings applicable for US Employees
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Choose the medical, dental and vision plans that are right for you and your family.
- Stay healthy with prescription coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts and company-paid disability and life insurance.
- Choose from an array of wellness programs and support tools to help you get well and stay well.
- Our total compensation package includes base salary and performance-based incentive programs. Our compensation plan is designed to reward all employees when we deliver on our corporate objectives.
- Excellent retirement benefits include a dollar-for-dollar match on a portion of contributions.
- Our annual profit-sharing contribution based on company performance gives all employees more financial security when they retire.
- Enroll in our employee stock purchase plan to buy shares in a simple and convenient manner and share in the company’s success over time.
- Take a break when you need it with our PTO package.
- In addition to paid company holidays, each employee receives floating holidays which can be taken with manager approval.
- Start or grow your family with our adoption expense plan.
- Support the school of your choice with our university gift matching program.
At Church & Dwight, we’re committed to ensuring that all our employees have the opportunities and resources to develop their careers.
Take advantage of increased responsibilities and opportunities for promotion. Team up with your manager to create an individual development plan to enhance current skills and build new ones. Participate in cross-functional projects or assignments to help round out a skillset or diversify your career. Ready for a change? Browse our internal job posting system to find new career opportunities.
Learn what you love with on-the-job assignments, e-learning and classroom training. We also offer a tuition reimbursement program to help you enhance your skills and credentials by attending local universities and colleges.
COACHING & FEEDBACK
Ongoing feedback is a critical component of growth. We believe that regular and candid feedback is an essential way to maintain two-way communication and ensure we all succeed. Expect to receive informal feedback from your manager on a regular basis and two formal performance reviews each year.