Our unique culture offers all of us a chance to make a real difference. Find out more.
The diverse members of the Church & Dwight Law Department are experienced guides who know the legal terrain and identify and solve the risks that matter.
Who we are
We are a diverse team of seasoned legal professionals who are integrated with our client businesses and functions. Through our intimate understanding of our business and operations, we understand Church & Dwight’s strategic priorities and business needs. That is why our clients seek our judgment to identify and solve the risks that matter, with a relentless focus on cost control and predictability. Our global business partners seek our business focused counsel across multiple legal disciplines, including litigation and dispute resolution; governmental investigations; corporate governance; public company reporting and compliance; mergers, and acquisitions and divestitures; compliance and ethics; advertising and marketing claims; commercial transactions; marketing, sales and distribution; manufacturing; research and development; employment and benefits; and intellectual property.
We're always on the look out for new faces for the Legal team. Learn more about the hiring process at Church & Dwight.
What you’ll do
- Provide practical business solutions to complex legal problems in a fast paced and disruptive environment
- Provide specialized expertise and insights, while maintaining a broad perspective as to what is best for the organization
- Have accountability for portions of the departmental budget
- Drive process and technology improvements for increased insights and efficiencies
- Be challenged and supported to grow your professional equity every day
- Preserve and create company value by protecting the company from legal risks that matter
Who we need
- Collaborative and courageous low ego professionals with a passion for the law and business
- Analytical thinkers and determined problem solvers
- Accountable individuals looking to take initiative and motivated to make a difference
- Professionals with good judgment
- Passionate professionals with the confidence and judgment to navigate uncertainty, identify and solve risks that matter, while leaning into others
- Self-aware individuals with a drive to learn and improve
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More