We develop and deliver products from our trusted portfolio of brands in 130+ countries outside of the US to make our consumers’ lives a little bit better, every day.
Who We Are
Our International division has cross-functional teams that work together around the world to continuously grow our International business so that we can reach more and more consumers’ lives each day with the products that they need. It all starts with consumer insights and ends with the delivery of our trusted products to every corner of the globe as we build brands that our consumers love.
What You'll Do
- Be part of a winning team! International has consistently delivered strong year-on-year growth as the fastest growing division in the company.
- The International business is a strategic growth engine for the company, and you’ll be part of expanding our business around the globe and seeking out ways to drive our continued success.
- You’ll work with a team that is as diverse as the markets we sell in to deliver products that address the unique needs of our consumers around the world.
Who We Need
- Agile LEADERS who will blaze a path for continuous GROWTH.
- Partners with a COLLABORATIVE spirit that will work across geographies and cultures to deliver with excellence.
- Curious SELF-STARTERS that seek out opportunities to expand our business.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More