Specialty Products Division
Our unique culture offers all of us a chance to make a real difference. Find out more.
We are the Specialty Products Division (SPD). With roots in the company’s very beginnings, we’re completely set on delivering the best value for each and every customer.
Who we are:
As the B2B arm of Church & Dwight, we provide our market-leading customers with our products either to use raw or sell to other businesses. SPD is part of the historical beginnings of the company (through sodium bicarbonate). More recently we expanded into Animal and Food Production. We’re technically driven, financially focused, and determined to deliver exceptional value to all our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and nurture great relationships with customers and end-users.
- Identify and anticipate the needs of key decision-makers, offering additional products to make their lives even better.
- Create dynamic and successful sales/business plans.
- Develop new products to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Investigate new products for, and reimagine products within, our portfolio to improve our offering.
Who we need:
- Effective communicators with top-notch presentation skills.
- Approachable, down-to-earth people who can relate to everyone they meet.
- Tech-savvy go-getters who can apply their skills to different industries and areas.
- Those who can build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle competing priorities, and manage their workload.
- Committed and determined hard workers, who can align with teammates, work flexibly and responsively, focus on the bottom line, and demonstrate respect and authenticity.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More