We mitigate supply chain issues and solve challenges in order to continue supporting and serving our corporate customers. We also own the relationships between Church & Dwight and our external contract manufacturers.
Who we are
We’re upgrading to a portal system with a live workspace that allows us to discuss production, inventory and invoices with our contract manufacturers.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with brands, Research & Development, Quality Control, manufacturers and suppliers
- Get exposure to many different areas of our supply chain
Who we need
- Detail-oriented multitaskers with the ability to manage timelines and lots of information at once
- Experienced operators with strong organizational skills and the desire to own a specific strategic business unit
- Leaders ready to run meetings and drive projects for our brands
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More