Our unique culture offers all of us a chance to make a real difference. Find out more.
Who We Are
We’re here to help everyone perform at their best and deliver success. Firmly focused on attracting and retaining the very best talent, we unlock potential and improve the capabilities of our diverse, high performing team.
We're always on the look out for friendly faces for the Human Resources team. Learn more about the hiring process at Church & Dwight.
What You'll Do
- Find, retain and engage the best diverse talent for our teams
- Drive employee engagement and support across a physical and virtual workforce
- Develop our lean model, leadership and organizational capabilities, to deliver HR processes with speed and effectiveness, thinking employee experience first
- Create a consumer-grade experience for managers and employees through technology, driving organization effectiveness and corporate strategy
Discover a rewarding career in our engaged and inclusive culture.
Who We Need
- Self-motivated, strong communicators, committed to making us a place where people matter
- Adaptable, effective problem-solvers
- Quick thinkers with integrity, ethics and the ability to inspire
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More