Supply Chain Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Sign on Bonus: $1,500
This position will be responsible for the supply chain department from scheduling production and coordinating the flow of materials through the plant from raw materials and components through finished goods.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area of responsibility.
- Support all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- In conjunction with corporate planning, direct the supply chain department to meet customer requirements in terms of quantity and timeliness, maximizing production line efficiency and utilization.
- Oversee short and long range planning to schedules in procurement of raw materials and material components.
- Track and expedite deliveries as needed. Communicate with corporate any issues that may involve customer service.
- Maintain strong communications with vendors and material suppliers.
- Create a more cohesive work environment to better maintain good customer relationships Coordinate support systems including SAP, WMS, etc. to maintain accurate data information, including bills of material, material masters, purchase orders, etc.
- Identify and coordinate specific training for the supply chain staff.
- Maintain a competent staff through selection, training, development, motivation and performance management.
- Creation and execution of annual goals/objectives and performance feedback sessions.
- Prioritize workload to meet business demands. Maintain daily / weekly / monthly reporting on OTIF, hot items, exception reports, cycle counts, etc.
- Communicate with leadership team any issues concerning product, equipment and space.
- Inspire and reward staff in order to maintain a high level of productivity.
- Promote fair and consistent adherence to all local and corporate policies and procedures.
- Foster and maintain good employee relations through all the appropriate methods of communications and positive employee relations practices.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Previous experience with Warehouse Management Systems in a high-volume distribution environment.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Solid critical thinking skills and ability to create new, innovative ways to handle the supply chain function.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, WMS and SAP).
- Ability to analyze data and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times and in all situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or equivalent.
- 5 -7 years previous experience in supply chain, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in CPG industry a plus.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More