A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Who We Are
Hero Cosmetics is a functional skin solution brand focused on acne-prone skin and part of the Church & Dwight family of power brands. We develop products such as the Might Patch, Rescue Balm, and Lighting Wand to address the full lifecycle of acne. Acne-prone skin is human, and it can often feel entirely out of our control. We’re here to help put the power back in our consumers’ hands. Whether they’re looking to prevent, treat, or repair – we create gentle, effective solutions that help their skin fight back; so everyone can open up, not cover up. The true heros are not the products we make, but the people we serve.
- Perform research for various product and packaging design projects
- Stay updated on industry trends and conduct competitor research
- Collaborate with teams to explore and develop packaging designs, retail display and merch for product launches
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design is aligned with brand strategy
- Work closely with creative operation team & commercialization team to ensure packaging execution is expressed correctly
- Create rough sketches, color composites, and illustrations, based on direction
- Work closely with comp house to supply specs and artwork for product primary & secondary comps
- Create high quality 2D or 3D product renderings, build mock-ups for presentations
- Build and test physical mock-ups for packaging design
- Prepare all files for production partners
- Review proof, color drawdowns, samples and pre-production samples from vendors
Experience, Education, Skills:
- 2+ years of Packaging Design or Industrial Design (In Beauty or fashion is a plus!)
- Possesses an excellent understanding of color, typography, and composition
- Possess a strong understanding of the packaging industry and process (e.g., dielines, UPCs, materials, finishes)
- Has extensive proficiency in Adobe CC, image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Experience with 3d modeling & rendering software is a plus. (Fusion360, Keyshot, Cinema4D)
- Has demonstrated, strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to see all sides when approaching a project and decision
- Highly organized self-starter who understands how to balance multiple projects
- Possess excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exemplary time management skills
- Is effective working collaboratively as well as taking complete ownership of a project
This is a Hybrid role with flexibility to work remotely and in our NYC office at 407 Broome St, New York, NY.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $66,000 - $106,300. This position is also eligible for a bonus.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More