Product Manager - Animal & Food Production
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing a product brand or brands’ lifecycle, from conceptualization to commercialization, to drive growth and innovation in our animal and food production portfolio.
We are looking for a higher performing team member who is a strategic thinker, with the ability to roll up their sleeves and dive deep for execution excellence. You are someone with a growth mindset, who truly thrives in an agile and fast-paced work environment with autonomy to drive outcomes.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Insure alignment between individual brand product strategy, marketing initiatives, and business strategy.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape, translating insights into actionable product plans.
- Monitor product performance, analyzing sales data, customer feedback, and market trends to identify areas for improvement.
- Implement product life cycle strategies, including product enhancements, line extensions, and product phase outs.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales team to develop effective product positioning, messaging, sales tools, and promotional materials.
- Analyze sales data and market conditions to make pricing recommendations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3-6 years’ experience in field of value-added ingredients in animal nutrition industry or product management.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, financial management, business acumen and problem-solving skills.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills).
- Demonstration of CHD Global Behaviors: Digitally Savvy, Positive Attitude, Aim High, Help Out, Get the Facts, Disruption, Simplify
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; ability to work both independently and as a critical member of cross-functional teams.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More