Inventory Cycle Counter
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
General Summary: Job goal is to maintain Inventory Accuracy through periodic cycle counts. Responsible for verifying the materials and products in warehouse locations according to schedule & updating that data in the WMS system. Reports to the Senior Cost Accountant.
• Count all warehouse storage locations a minimum of once per quarter
• Correct inventory data including quantity and location as needed through WMS
• Specific Items must be counted weekly
• Count outside Warehouse location once each quarter
• Complete requested cycle count tasks daily
• Monitor inventory that stays in transition locations for extended times and perform checks to verify that inventory.
• Generate reports of materials that are posted missing; investigate and make corrections through WMS
• Maintain records of counts completed and errors found
• Aid with counts specifically requested by Planning.
• Adhere to SOP’s, GMP’s and Sarbanes-Oxley controls
• Comply with all safety policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must speak, read and write English
• Good communication and interaction skills
• Microsoft Excel
• Some computer experience in a warehouse management program
• Must either have forklift certification and/or pass in-house forklift training
Educations and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Forklift operator preferred
• 1-2 years experience in warehouse environment, inventory control preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More