Supply Chain Planner (12 Month Contract)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
CHURCH & DWIGHT CANADA
Church & Dwight Canada is a Consumer-Packaged Goods company with over 30 leading brands in the Household, OTC, Personal Care, and Sexual Health categories. Most of its brands occupy a #1 or #2 share position.
Its signature brand is the Arm & Hammer family of products that includes Baking Soda, Laundry Detergent, Dental Care, Cat Litter, Carpet Deodorizers, and more.
Other well-established, high-performing Church & Dwight brands include OxiClean, Orajel, First Response, Trojan, Batiste, Nair, Gravol, Rub A535, L’il Critters, and Vitafusion.
Over the last few years, the company bolstered its brand roster with the acquisitions of the Viviscal Hair Growth System, Toppik Hair Building Fibers, Anusol Hemorrhoid Treatments, Waterpik Water Flossers & Showerheads, Flawless Hair Removers, and most recently Thereabreath Mouth Rinses and Hero Cosmetics.
Supply Chain Planner (full-time, home/office hybrid schedule)
In this role, the Supply Chain Planner plans to Supply finished goods inventory for all SKUs within their assigned product families and plants. The objective is to achieve the desired accuracy, customer service levels, and inventory coverage, and facilitate optimum inventory efficiency.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain SAP master data for all assigned SKUs to ensure accurate supply from all locations.
- Work closely with Material Management to ensure the effective execution of Canadian SKUs.
- Work closely with the Demand Planning team to meet customer promotions and turn volume, through active participation and development of the S&OP process.
- Work closely with US corporate planning, and external partners to understand capacity by location, line, and production variations in developing weekly plans.
- Be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the inventory targets while sustaining order fill and case fill rates at our targeted level.
- Work with Customer Service and production facilities, and US corporate planning, to develop a dynamic supply chain while keeping cost to deliver and complexity to a minimum.
- Coordinate with Transportation, GMS, plant production planning, and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate scheduling and routing.
- Create, analyze, and publish inventory reports, monitor alerts notify the appropriate stakeholders on short-term and mid-term potential supply risks, and provide action plans for distribution.
- Manage product transition through coordinating efforts of materials management, production planning, and marketing, to minimize obsolescence of finished goods.
- Support the team in other activities related to Supply Planning and Inventory Management that could be needed.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- BS degree
- 2 – 5 years planning experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP, preferably APO
- Strong use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with SAP BW
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to analyze data and determine opportunities for improvement.
- Team-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and be able to adhere to deadlines.
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More