Assistant Marketing Manager, Personal Care.
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
CHURCH & DWIGHT CANADA
Church & Dwight Canada is a Consumer-Packaged Goods company with over 30 leading brands in the Household, OTC, Personal Care, and Sexual Health categories. Most of its brands occupy a #1 or #2 share position.
Its signature brand is the Arm & Hammer family of products that includes Baking Soda, Laundry Detergent, Dental Care, Cat Litter, Carpet Deodorizers, and more.
Other well-established, high-performing Church & Dwight brands include OxiClean, Orajel, First Response, Trojan, Batiste, Nair, Gravol, Rub A535, L’il Critters, and Vitafusion.
Over the last few years the company bolstered its brand roster with the acquisitions of the Viviscal Hair Growth System, Toppik Hair Building Fibers, Anusol Hemorrhoid Treatments, Waterpik Water Flossers & Showerheads, Flawless Hair Removers, and most recently Thereabreath Mouth Rinses and Hero Cosmetics.
Assistant Marketing Manager, Personal Care
The Personal Care division is fast becoming an engine of growth for C&D Canada with a multitude of high-profile strategic brands encompassing Sexual Health, Women’s Health, Beauty, and Hair Care. The assignment encompasses support on key brands in the Personal Care Portfolio. This is a dynamic opportunity for an up-and-coming marketer looking to further solidify their experience in supporting brands in highly competitive categories.
Your background from a leading CPG company will help you support Marketing Managers to build winning strategies and provide assistance in the operation of the brands while leveraging US and International successes and key learnings. This position will report to a Marketing Manager.
The candidate will work closely with all internal cross-counterparts such as Quality & Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Trade Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and our International teams. You will also work closely with our integrated agency partners on the execution of the brand’s Creative, Media, Shopper Marketing, PR, and where applicable, Health Care Professionals activities.
The successful candidate will:
· Assist in the development and commercialization of new product pipelines, including support advancing products through the SKU approval and Stage Gate process as well as SKU discontinuation recommendations
· Assist in the assessment and provide recommendations against new product growth opportunities (category/competitive analysis and consumer, finance, trade, R&D, regulatory, and operations validations)
· Liaise with external agency partners to support the execution of the integrated consumer, shopper marketing, public relations, and health care professional marketing plan and tactics
· Support artwork development and runouts working with packaging partners through key milestones of the briefing, artwork development, separations as well as an internal supply chain to facilitate transitions
· Undertake brand performance, campaign/promotion ROI, and post-mortem analyses, supported by a clear recommended plan of action
· Assist in budget tracking, forecasting, and reconciliation and the input and processing of estimates
· Acclimatize his or herself with the retail, competitive, and regulatory environments to support analytics and strategic business decisions (pricing, sizing, distribution, product development, claims development, category reviews, and more)
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Bachelor of Business and/or MBA required
• 1-2 years minimum experience in a CPG marketing environment. Demonstrated understanding and experience with the marketing mix
• Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence cross-functional partners to deliver on deadlines
• Can-do attitude, results-driven. Motivated to foster team spirit and make an impact on the organization
• Accountable and possesses pride in contributing to share, margin, and top-line sales growth
• Strong analytical thinking and interest in building financial acumen (analyses, pricing, forecasting, etc.)
• Able to translate data and research into meaningful insights and recommendations
• Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Literacy in Microsoft Office and ACNielsen Answers
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More