A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Frenchs Forest on Sydney’s Northern Beaches with WFH Flexibility
Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist
New Products & Brand Development Team
About Our Company
Church & Dwight Australia is a multinational FMCG organization with a portfolio of market leading health and beauty brands, has a long heritage as a supplier across the various Australian retail channels. Our loved and trusted brands can be found in every corner of the household and include CURASH, BATISTE, NAIR, FIRST RESPONSE, DENCORUB, WATERPIK, FEMFRESH, FINISHING TOUCH FLAWLESS and many others.
The business’s rapid expansion plan means we are now seeking a seasoned and motivated procurement and supply chain specialist to join our New Products & Brand Development team.
This position is responsible for managing the procurement function for the Operations team. This includes direct and indirect areas of spend to ensure Church & Dwight is using it’s spend efficiently while meeting the organisation’s needs
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support NPD launches by researching and negotiating with vendors to source appropriate materials or services
- Assisting in managing changes within existing products/brands through effective product sourcing and vendor negotiations
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions
- Prepare and negotiate contracts with local Contract Manufacturers and Co-Packers
- Analyse industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Key member of our G2G (Good to Great) project team to identify areas for savings across the business
- Support Operations team with other reporting duties
Education and Experience
- Degree, required.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in procurement, preferably in a manufacturing environment
Skills and Competencies
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing and resource planning systems
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More