Associate Project Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for effectively leading the execution of projects they are assigned to. The Associate Project Manager will work with the multi-functional team (R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, etc.) to plan, track and manage all the deliverables for a successful execution. The Associate Project Manager may also provide support to a senior Project Manager on complex projects as needed.
The Associate Project Manager will also help lead One R&D meetings for Portfolio Management with support from senior Project Manager.
The Associate Project Manager will also provide support on PMO process/system improvements as needed.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Utilize PM tools/methodologies to pull together project timelines and lead multifunctional teams to drive all the deliverables to execute projects with excellence.
- Utilize the PM tools to prepare, track, and report on the project plan/status.
- Identify project resource needs & work with PM leadership to ensure projects are properly supported.
- Lead weekly multi-functional team meetings to address issues, discuss status updates and action items -clearly communicate agenda, action items and status of projects.
- Identify and raise potential conflicts/issues within the project. Report issues to PM leadership to help resolve and remove barriers.
- Work with multi-functional team to analyze risk and identify mitigation plans.
- Conduct Lessons Learned and report out key findings. Apply key learnings to management of future projects.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years project management experience in CPG industry
- OTC or regulated product categories experience plus
- PMP Certification considered
Skills and Competencies
- Action Oriented
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse work groups
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience with managing projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral), planning and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel Spreadsheets, Word, etc)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More