Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Strategy
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Location: Hybrid (Ewing, NJ/Home Office)
The Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Strategy is responsible for promoting best practices, driving planning performance improvements, and developing/implementing network inventory and deployment strategies for the network. The individual will make business decisions that balance service levels, inventory, and logistics costs. The role is required to lead group and individual training sessions on business process and systems best practices. The individual will work cross functionally to successfully implement supply chain improvements in areas such as inventory management, capacity utilization, and planning process efficiency.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing supply planner training for the department and as the systems super user, provide on-going training/support to improve best practices amongst the group
- Build upon advanced knowledge and experience in ECC and APO to identify and implement process improvements; responsible for leading communication sessions, project work, and implementation. Through implementation, the responsibilities include organizing meetings, delivering presentations, and providing training.
- Conduct root cause analysis of planning metrics (e.g. fill rates, inventory, capacity, plan attainment, rush STO), provide ad-hoc analysis, and draw conclusions from that data to recommend actions, solve problems, and implement action plans. Ability to work on issues across multiple process areas.
- Collaborate cross functionally to drive projects to improve business performance, achieve strategic initiatives, and promote the use of best practices. Develop, lead, and complete complex projects (i.e. establish objectives, identify tasks, implement changes, and set measurements). Prepare project documentation and flowcharts. Manage transition of project work to everyday business practice, project outcomes, and communicate results.
- Effectively maintain strong relationships and communicate with cross functional teams. Able to strategically influence others to act. Works well independently and as a team member. Lead communication sessions, project work, or strategy implementation. Organize meetings, deliver presentations, and provide training on new initiatives.
- Provide significant contributions to the formulation of planning and departmental strategies. Uses exception management techniques to prioritize the successful completion of critical tasks. Successfully demonstrate business discretion, problem solving, and creative thinking.
- Create a Power Bi Supply Planning dashboard and reports to extract business intelligence for enhanced decision making.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA Degree Required – focus in Supply Chain, Finance, or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Supply Chain environment (working within planning, analytics, and systems (APO/ECC/JDA/Nulogy/Power Bi, etc)
- APICS or another supply chain professional certification preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More