Digital & eCommerce Lead
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Responsible of digital initiatives including the development, integrations, and technology updates. The primary focus of this position is to support marketing and sales opportunities aligned with Performance at inbound / outbound channels.
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Strategic approach to digital content calendars across brands, retailers & seasonality’s
- Oversee management & maintenance of digital operation at own channels (Websites & social media) & External channels (Paid media & Retail media)
- Website knowledge to categorize, display, optimize and leverage content at .com
- Manage resource to optimize content, product listings and digital marketing assets.
- Work with the sales to team to ensure optimization of product and content with key retailers.
- Coordinate with digital agencies on assets & communication testing, editing & repurposing engaging content for omni channel approach to achieve KPI’s & goals.
- Digital reporting on content effectiveness to support day by day digital optimization.
- Manage brand portfolio of media campaigns across paid & retail media.
- Manage budgets, bids, pacing, performance, and reporting for paid media channels to provide strategic recommendations to drive performance.
- Deliver campaign insights using Analytics, retail media platform, media platforms, and Power BI information.
Industrial engineer, Marketing Business Administration, Statistics, or other related field
Digital marketing e-Commerce
- 5 years digital marketing experience
- Digital Experience at digital content and web development.
- Digital channel investment
- Retail media (eCommerce)
- Powerful analytical skills and analytics knowledge (social & retail media, amazon vendor, amazon seller, google analytics) to quickly identify risks and opportunities.
- Business manager meta
- CPG background to understand CPG ecommerce business (Pure Players, B&C, Last Milers, 1P / 3P)
- Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of best practices for the management of content data.
- Understanding of organic search algorithms and variables that drive ranking, promotional know-how including digital coupons and other incentives to drive trial and subscription, understanding of the role auto-replenishment plays in the shopping journey.
- Work both directly with team members to clearly understand goals and business needs to develop the accurate strategy.
- Build relations internal and externally.
- Tag manager google
- Tech marketing (Marktech)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More