Insurance & Treasury Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Location: Hybrid (Ewing, NJ/Home Office)
The Insurance & Treasury Manager will be responsible to oversee and analyze the day-to-day global treasury and insurance operations, internal controls and maintain relationships with key stakeholders. In this role, the individual will help manage the financial risk exposures of the company and provide assistance to the Assistant Treasurer, as needed.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead insurance applications and claims including the gathering, preparing, and maintaining of underwriting data needed to support global insurance programs.
- Analyze insurance needs by reviewing key contracts and identifying risk exposures.
- Obtain and manage COI requests.
- Support the maintenance of the key systems utilized by Treasury (e.g., TWS), Portals and Risk Management Systems) as well as information databases.
- Assist in gathering, quantifying, and analyzing foreign exchange and interest rate exposures/risks.
- Assist management of the day-to-day liquidity needs of the company. Makes recommendations for investing excess cash and for borrowing short-term funds to meet working capital needs.
- Prepare, review, and/or approve the daily cash positioning reporting.
- Calculate, prepare, and process debt interest payments due under various debt agreements. Resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Administer bank account and signatory management. Responsible for annual FBAR reporting.
- Assist with the development of interest expense forecasts and manage planning update submissions.
- Analyze bank account fees and banking activity to ensure optimal pricing.
- Maintain and update Treasury operational policies / procedures.
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements to enhance the internal controls and efficiencies in cash management and treasury processes.
- Maintain and implement a strong treasury control environment to ensure continuous compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Supports enhancement and monitoring of Company’s internal controls environment governing treasury.
- Assist with M&A integrations
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analyses
- Ensures processes and procedures governing cash management are well documented and followed.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution in finance, accounting, or economics.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience preferred (insurance experience required).
- Cash forecasting experience strongly desired.
- Understanding of payment systems (FED, Swift, ACH, etc) highly preferred.
- Treasury workstation experience preferred (Kyriba).
- CTP/CFA/MBA designation strongly preferred, but not required.
Skills and Competencies
- Technical expertise with treasury systems (Treasury workstations, bank portals, etc).
- Knowledge of insurance, treasury and banking industry required.
- MS-Office proficient with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More