A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The C-Operator is responsible for the classification area of the sodium bicarbonate plant. The operator's primary duties are to maintain key process parameters through standard operating procedures to assure product specifications. The operator is responsible for monitoring the classification process and taking the appropriate corrective action to assure product quality.
This position is at the Old Fort, OH facility on Crew C rotating schedule of days, afternoons, and midnight shifts.
- Performs routine semi-skilled work in the classification of material by maintaining cleanliness of sieves and flow speeds of conveyors
- Operate the classification equipment and systems to assure quality production.
- Perform routine process testing and make controlled changes to the process to operate within quality guidelines and specifications. Maintain routine contact with the Quality Control Lab to assure product quality.
- Make adjustments to the process in a timely manner to meet production goals and granulation requirements.
- Follow good manufacturing procedures and Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Properly maintain equipment (socks, screens, boxes).
- Minimize "off-spec" product manufacturing and process "downtime" by identifying potential problems.
- Provide cooperation, respect, training, guidance, and direction to fellow employees.
- Maintain accurate and legible log sheets, logs, and plant documents.
- Possess knowledge of other operators' positions to assist when necessary.
- Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
- Work any shift during the week as well as weekends
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Use safe operating procedures and judgment
- Operate forklift in a safe and timely manner.
- Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
- Lift 50 pounds consistently
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma / GED is required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More