Hero MBA Marketing Innovation Intern
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Hero Cosmetics is looking for an MBA Marketing Innovation Intern or Co-op who will lead sustainability for the brand. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong organizational and project management skills who will partner with the Innovation team to build out a comprehensive strategic approach to sustainability for Hero in the Acne and Patch categories. Ideally, this role will be hybrid to enable the Intern/Co-op to enjoy the Hero headquarters environment and team collaboration once a week. May be remote for non-local candidates.
What You'll Do:
• Lead development of a 360 sustainability roadmap for Hero with robust short- and long-term recommendations and paths forward
• Define what “sustainability” means for Hero
• Create icon and certification tracker for packaging
o Lead consumer research initiatives to validate choices of logos
o Partner with Packaging, Regulatory, and Creative on potential packaging changes
• Conduct comprehensive research on sustainability among competitive brands on their sustainability practices and strategy, including packaging components and communications across all channels
• Partner with the brand team and other functions, including DTC, social media, and customer service to improve messaging and claims on core portfolio
• Coordinate with the brand and sales team to ensure strategic alignment
Who You Are:
• Currently enrolled as a student pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline with at least three years of completed coursework, or a current first year MBA student.
• At least one year of professional work experience
• Thorough researcher; Avid interest in the skincare industry and sustainability • On-the-pulse sensibility for determining what makes a fresh angle
• Someone who is smart, organized and collaborative
• Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Can stay completely on top of their workload and be communicative about their time management
• Adaptive to change and tight deadlines
• Self-starter and enthusiastic team player
• This role will be hybrid to enable the Intern/Co-op to enjoy the Hero headquarters environment and team collaboration once a week. May be remote for non-local candidates
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More