Sales and Operations IME
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The sales operations position is responsible for supporting and executing Operational Sales Support, Process & Project Management, Inter department coordination. Working on the company system SAP etc. Partner and provide proactive support to the Regional Director, Account Manager, and Marketing Manager in alignment with departmental and corporate objectives to help drive operational excellence.
Sales Operations Support
- Develop and build effective relationships with the Sales and Operations stakeholders to help drive results
- Partner with the Commercial team in the data analysis needed for sales reporting, brand analysis, and consultative insights
- Ensure customer orders are meeting forecasts submitted, liaison with global Demand Planners
- Partner with the global Customer Service & Logistics team to ensure orders are processed end to end smoothly
- Liaise with Commercial Sales and Finance, to ensure facilitation of customer pricing/price increases from time to time
- Simplify workflows and streamline regional sales operation processes
- Liaise with global cross functional teams to provide effective operational support, team collaboration, and analytical insights for the region
- Global cross functional teams to liaise with includes - Customer Service, IT, Finance, Credit, Marketing, Customer Logistics, MDM, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Regulatory, Legal
- Project Management – Leading and driving new strategic project initiatives, managing end to end project process up to commercialisation stage.
Education and Experience
- Graduate with related 6+ years in a sales operations & analysis, international business management. MBA though not compulsory would be preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work under tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team. Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills and detailed oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Knowledge of SAP applications preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More