A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
- To assist the GMG Commercial Team to develop sales forecast for all their products
- To maintain the Manugistics forecasting system with all the data necessary to support the entry and storage of forecasts and to produce accuracy KPIs.
- To improve demand forecast accuracy
- To work collaboratively through facilitating and strengthening S&OP process
- To support on Service, Supply/Inventory and Capacity Investment decisions through comprehensive analytics to enable decision making on future business needs.
- To share best practices within the Demand Planning team for reapplication in other geographies
- To maintain a rolling 12-18 month consensus demand plan and gaining full alignment with Key Stakeholders. Influence and hold key partners in Brand, Sales and Finance accountable for consistent forecast inputs and address input gaps. Identify and work to reconcile discrepancies and close gaps on an ongoing basis through comprehensive forecast error reviews.
- To carry out monthly meetings with account managers reviewing the root cause of forecast variance.
- To challenge sales forecast information provided by commercial teams where significant changes have occurred and understand their reason for changing
- To support decision-making considering risks and opportunities by presenting alternative scenarios and assessment of risk and opportunities around the demand plan, and align with commercial team on the consensus
- To support business understanding of volume forecasts and business performance through comprehensive analytics, including drivers of forecast changes and actual shipment variances to forecast. Must partner with key Supply Chain functions
- To analyse sales history and create trend analysis, enabling forward projections based on statistics to be generated for comparison vs commercial team forecasts.
- To communicate monthly forecast error results & KPI’s versus established targets and identify and report on root cause for error above targets. Work to continuously improve all metrics and reporting processes.
- To integrate with Supply Chain teams proactively in managing tradeoff between inventory levels and service levels for GMG region via the monthly S&OP processes
- Responsible for correct entry of forecasts into the JDA system.
- Responsible for launch forecasts for New Product Introductions to ensure initial purchases are not either excessive or inadequate. Provide relevant guidance for new product development, SKU rationalization, remnant inventory avoidance, and overall supply chain complexity optimization
- To alert Supply Chain on anticipated demand changes likely to be of an exceptional nature.
- Responsible for Root Cause Analysis and providing information to the wider business around insight and reasons for changes to the Demand Plan.
- To prepare forecast accuracy KPIs monthly using JDA and other tools as necessary.
- To continuously improve forecast accuracy using best statistical data and regular communication with the commercial teams and their distributors.
- Responsible for customers where necessary to ensure updated forecasts are received monthly on a timely basis.
- To work with the commercial teams to continuously improve the current demand planning process and information exchanges with distributors, liasing with other functions (i.e. customer service, supply planning, IT) as required to ensure processes are ready to accommodate the planned business growth.
- Close liaison with commercial teams
- Close liaison with Supply Chain teams
- To be the owner of the demand plans for the allocated business area
- Work with International counterparts to ensure best practise is shared.
Note: The position is based in Singapore but travel to distributor sites may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in any field or related supply chain management, shipping, warehousing, and inventory skills
- 3 – 5 years demand planning experience preferred
- Worked in a forecasting environment particularly with SAP and JDA in the past would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels within organization
- Well organized, detail oriented, able to handle multiple priorities, and high volume of data in a fast paced and team-oriented environment. Adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data and determine opportunities for continuous improvement
- Advanced excel user
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More