Hero Digital Growth Marketing Internship
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Hero Cosmetics is looking for a Summer-to-Fall Growth Marketing Intern to support the Growth team (PT-FT flexibility). You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and gain experience in growth marketing through paid media campaign curation and management.
What you’ll work on:
· Learning the ins and outs of launching new Hero products and evergreen campaigns
· Daily campaign management including creative trafficking, updating keyword lists, curating creative reports for both paid media and affiliate campaigns
· Learn to work closely with agency and outside vendors to make campaign optimizations
· Work with cross-functional teams to launch campaigns and share insights
· Stay up to date on latest growth marketing trends and come to the table with possible quarterly experiments
Who you are:
· You have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· A passion for digital marketing
· Familiarity with paid media strategies and platforms
· Ability to multitask and take initiative
· Able to manage multiple projects at once and stay connected with the team
· Able to analyze problems and create a solution
· Able to thrive in a professional environment
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field, with at least two years of undergraduate coursework completed
· Ability and willingness to work a part-time, hybrid work schedule at Hero’s SoHo location.
· Prior internship experience in digital marketing/social media
· Strong interest in digital marketing & social media
· Interest in the skincare space
· Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More