WM Customer Team Lead
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Walmart Customer Team Lead (CTL) will be responsible for building effective relationships and developing and executing the customer’s plans across the Walmart Canada division which will achieve Church & Dwight Canada volume, share and profit objectives.
- Manage the Walmart account and distributor contacts at all levels and develop relationships that enable achievement of plans; and communicate all progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and execute Joint Business Plans specific to the Walmart account that are in line with C&D strategy & marketing plans
- Maximize account potential by leveraging marketing initiatives (new products, P.O.S., category reviews, etc.) within the category and specified banners
- Influence growth in the category and at Account through fact based selling and decision making process leveraging tools and cross functional resources
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, addressing any customer service issues in a timely fashion
- Manage and monitor customer trade spend through continuous analysis & review of the business performance, to fully maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Work collaboratively with the Field Sales team to effectively communicate banner initiatives, priorities and business details to support flawless execution of the Business Plans at retail level
- Forecasting of volume and trade spend on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and reconciliation of actual results versus forecast
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports through the CSD process
- Key liaison for the Non Foods Division Team Lead on the developments of the Walmart business plan to ensure successful achievement of account objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline required
- Minimum 5-6 years’ Account Manager experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry with 2 or more years of Walmart experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Forecasting tools (i.e. Siebel or like software)
- Experience working with Nielson data, POS data, Retail Link and an understanding of Category Management
- Relationship Building – Skills at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships internally and customer relationships externally
- Presentation Building & Delivery Skills – Development of presentation documents drawing from all available sources
- Strong Negotiating Skills – The ability to achieve pre-planned results in a meeting or discussion by listening and negotiating for those results with an individual or group
- Project Management Skills –Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Analytics & Business Acumen – Proven track record of success in account management with a focus on fact based, analytical selling
- Self-starter – ability to work independently and as a team member
- People Management skills – experience in leading others through coaching and development
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More