IT Business Engagement Manager - Sales & Marketing
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Location: Hybrid (Ewing, NJ/Home Office)
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Business Engagement Manager, Sales & Marketing, located at our Ewing, NJ headquarters.
The Business Engagement Manager role is a senior role within the IT organization and is responsible for working with business partners to build and maintain strategic relationships and to drive alignment between the IT organization and assigned functional area leaders to ensure that the IT organization delivers solutions that enable the business area to meet its goals and deliver the maximum business value to Church & Dwight. This individual is responsible to work across functions and levels to understand business value opportunities, quantify the return of seizing those opportunities and mobilize projects/activities to build the necessary executive sponsorship, cross-functional alignment and ultimately secure the needed funding and resourcing.
- Establishes and grows deep relationships with functional business partners and serves as a trusted advisor to business leadership on technology, data and process needs.
- Responsible for the overall customer satisfaction within commercial functions (Sales and Marketing).
- Aligns IT strategy to business area strategy: engages in the business area’s strategic planning, conducts needs analysis and business risk assessments, and engages the IT customer in the corporate IT strategic planning process. Negotiates the needs of multiple users or business areas across our brands.
- Assists in creating the functional portfolio of IT investments to deliver optimal business value to the organization aligned with the IT architecture and strategy and ensures that the functional area is appropriately reflected in the global IT budget.
- Creates and maintains strong relationships across the IT organization. Promotes and practices collaboration between IT and business stakeholders serving as the principal IT point of contact for Sales and Marketing.
- Understands the IT business partner’s domains, company direction, emerging technologies, and how external perspectives can be applied to genereate creative ideas within CHD leveraging technology to a greater extent.
- Promotes business area understanding and adoption of IT processes/tools and standards to gain efficiency and effectiveness.
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience at a multi-national company within CPG, retail, or other related industry
- Managing technologies, resources, financial processes, projects and products within Marketing Technologies.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
- 5+ years of vendor management experience
- Implementation experience with campaign management, customer data integration, customer data platform (CDP), data management platform (DMP), marketing optimization tools, and marketing analytics
- 5+ years experience with front-end analytics tools (e.g. Google or Adobe based) and Test and Learn platforms
- 5+ years with transactional ecomerce platforms. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Saleforce Martketing Cloud a plus
- Proficient with SQL for exploration and data analysis
- Product Owner and experience within Agile delivery a plus
- Passion for building stories around business needs
- Experience communicating with senior leaders, direct reports, business partners, and vendors, to ensure collaboration, efficiency, and service excellence.
- Experience developing, coaching and leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to provide innovative solutions using development tools and processes.
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicator
- Experience in the following areas/disciplines: Capability Roadmap Development, Data Analysis, IT project management, Business Case Development, Vendor Management, Portfolio Management, Strategic Planning and Business Process Engineering
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Travel as required (up to 10%)
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More