Sales Finance Analyst III
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Financial guidance to internal groups by providing financial insights and facilitating key decisions related to revenue, profitability and return on investments.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Prepare/Analyze Actualized Customer P&Ls (quarter, annual, LRP), and identify timely updates on key measures/drivers with insights for customer profitability improvement
- Prepare Quarterly Results and Annual Forecast (Quarterly PPRs) for Director Sales Finance & Executive Leadership Team for US Domestic Business focused on Gross Sales, Total Investment (Trade/Slotting/Brokerage), Key Strategic Customer Merchandising Insights and Quarterly KPI metrics
- Maintain Trade Funds Allocation model for Annual Customer Trade Investment in accordance with AOP targets Trade quotas and Slotting
- Establish and publish annual Customer Profitability Index targets for US Domestic Field Sales as a component of their annual incentive bonus plan in accordance with AOP Gross Margin/Profit target
- Work closely with cross-functional groups including Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing Finance, Corporate Finance, Internal Audit and IT
- Complete complex analytical work and special projects supporting Director or Managers with in the Sales Finance Group (Post Promotion Analysis, Brokerage and Unsaleables)
Education and Experience
- BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred).
- 4+ years of experience in the CPG or adjacent industry with demonstrated proficiency of managing P&L issues and interaction with a diversified customer base.
- Knowledge of SAP and Siebel-TPM a plus.
- Nielsen/Circana (formerly known as IRI) exposure preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More