IT Marketing Technology Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Location: Hybrid (Ewing, NJ/Home Office)
Marketing Technology- Delivery, Data & Analytics Manger is a critical role in driving Church & Dwight’s success. This leader will be responsible for working closely with Marketing and IT to design, implement and support capabilities including Marketing Analytics, Digital Asset Management, and CRM. Leads support team of diverse information technology specialists, both internal and external resources that includes business analysts, developers, designers, and system administrators. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Establishes and grows deep relationships with functional business partners and serves as a trusted advisor to business leadership on technology, data and process needs.
- Lead and Support the marketing analytics program and work closely with business and IT teams to enable data measurement, analyze marketing campaign management, and utilize SAAS tools to develop predictive models for increased marketing ROI.
- Identifies new opportunities to further leverage analytics, data and analytical solutions - prioritizing opportunities with the biggest potential benefit to the business
- Work with stakeholders to better understand customer needs and identify and address accessibility and usability issues to recommend to the development team based on the data
- Develop, standardize, and execute data visualization design principles; Support and champion a culture of analytics and fact-based decision making through the utilization of standard methodologies and approaches
- Work with IT Leadership and Business Engagement Managers to develop IT initiatives that are aligned with marketing and international business unit strategies to enable global marketing campaigns, optimization capabilities, and overarching scale.
- Define and manage product roadmaps, communicating delivery to key stakeholders and the wider business
- Investigate and evaluate software products to remain informed on new technologies and best practices for marketing technologies to fit the organization’s present and future goals.
- Coach and develop junior team members in day-to-day activities.
- Manage third party resources/vendors for project and development activities and ongoing system support.
- Build strong partnerships with business clients on initiatives and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction based on defined business goals.
- Partner with Business Engagement Managers to build business cases for new products and features
- Identify success metrics for features, and track metrics post-launch to monitor performance and guide iterative improvements
- 7+ years of Marketing Technology, Analytics, or relevant industry experience including managing teams with direct reports
- 3+ years running projects using Power BI or other similar platforms for reporting and analysis purposes
- 3+ years experience with front-end analytics tools (e.g. Google or Adobe based) and Test and Learn platforms
- 3+ years of vendor management experience
- Implementation experience with campaign management, customer data integration, customer data platform (CDP), data management platform (DMP), marketing optimization tools, and marketing analytics
- Ability to influence behaviors of leaders at all levels and without traditional hierarchy
- Ability to communicate thoughts, concepts, practices effectively at all levels, adjusting as needed to a target audience.
- Proficient with SQL for exploration and data analysis
- Demonstrate a commitment to continually improve, share learning with others and encourage team development.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to provide innovative solutions using development tools and processes.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Travel as required (up to 10%)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More