Senior Sales Finance Analyst
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Location: Hybrid (Ewing, NJ/Home Office)
Financial guidance to internal groups by providing financial insights and facilitating key decisions related to revenue, profitability and return on investments.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Prepare/Analyze Actualized Customer P&Ls (quarter, annual, LRP), and identify timely updates on key measures/drivers with insights for customer profitability improvement
- Prepare Quarterly Results and Annual Forecast (Quarterly PPRs) for Director Sales Finance & Executive Leadership Team for US Domestic Business focused on Gross Sales, Total Investment (Trade/Slotting/Brokerage), Key Strategic Customer Merchandising Insights and Quarterly KPI metrics
- Maintain Trade Funds Allocation model for Annual Customer Trade Investment in accordance with AOP targets Trade quotas and Slotting
- Establish and publish annual Customer Profitability Index targets for US Domestic Field Sales as a component of their annual incentive bonus plan in accordance with AOP Gross Margin/Profit target
- Work closely with cross-functional groups including Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing Finance, Corporate Finance, Internal Audit and IT
- Complete complex analytical work and special projects supporting Director or Managers with in the Sales Finance Group (Post Promotion Analysis, Brokerage and Unsaleables)
Education and Experience
- BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred).
- 4+ years of experience in the CPG or adjacent industry with demonstrated proficiency of managing P&L issues and interaction with a diversified customer base.
- Knowledge of SAP and Siebel-TPM a plus.
- Nielsen/IRI exposure preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More