Sr. Project Manager - Commercial Strategy
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
CHD is currently recruiting for a Strategy, Execution and Measurement Project Manager on our Commercial Leadership Team (CLT). The position will be based in Ewing, NJ and will report into the VP, Marketing – Consumer Experience.
As a critical member of the CLT, the selected candidate will support cross-SBU and cross-functional communication and oversee execution of agreed cross-SBU and cross-functional projects with an eye towards measurement and driving accountability. This position will also work closely with the CMO / US President to shape the agenda for the US Commercial Leadership Team and Brand Leadership Team meetings / Town Halls and will assist in leading multiple key strategic projects across SBUs and across Sales and Marketing.
Examples of selected projects include:
Annual Operating Plan Development Lead:
- Lead the development of a new approach to developing our Annual Operating Plan that drives greater communication and coordination across Sales and Marketing.
- Builds key corporate calendar deliverable timing into larger AOP calendar which also includes check-ins with management at appropriate intervals
- Oversees and tracks execution of all agreed-upon follow-ups across Sales & Marketing
Marketing Excellence Training Lead:
- Lead creation and execution of a Marketing Excellence program for US Marketing
- Incorporate fundamentals of Marketing + Digital learning modules
- Incorporate and execute Lunch & Learn program from SMEs on critical topics in Marketing
Engagement Survey Improvement Tracking Lead:
- Overall owner of 3 cross-SBU improvement workstreams
- Create tracker and report out on progress to BLT and to Marketing as a whole
- Drive improvement vs. prior year on agreed upon focus areas
DE&I Functional Strategy Development & Tracking Lead:
- Oversee development / evolution of Marketing and Sales cross-SBU DE&I functional strategy
- Create tracker and report out on progress to Commercial Leadership Team as a whole
- Ensure development plans options exist for Marketing’s diverse employee population to ensure opportunities exist
Cross SBU Marketing Dashboard Creator & Owner:
- Create cross SBU dashboard summarizing financial performance, market share, consumer engagement, marketing efficiency “at a glance” (full KPIs TBD)
- Drive best practice sharing across SBUs
Communication Lead – Internal Cross Sales & Marketing / External Messaging:
- Shape and execute a strong US Commercial Team agenda and operating rhythm leveraging agile ways of working and tools, key metrics, and measurements
- Own development of internal messaging track and cadence of communication
- Center point for Town Hall and other internal messaging aggregation
- Owner of updates to external investor community facing marketing decks
Marketing & Sales New Hire Onboarding Lead:
- Create process and materials used to onboard new hires
- Create CHD Marketing & Sales 101 – who are we, who’s who, what’s what
- Drive adoption of onboarding process across Marketing & Sales
• A BA/BS in Marketing or business-related field is required.
• A minimum of 5 years business related experience is required.
• Commercial Experience (marketing or sales) in a Consumer-Packaged Goods environment is highly preferred
• Experience with professional marketing, strategic marketing, consumer research, trade relations, and sales promotion is preferred.
• Candidate must have superior leadership, collaboration and communication skills
• Demonstrated track record of successful business results
• P&L/financial management, and business/strategic planning experience are preferred
• Experience in all aspects of brand management, including new media, advertising development and execution, marketing communications, and new product launches are preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work in complex environment and experience working cross-functionally.
• Ability to influence various levels of stakeholders (internally and externally) and at senior levels
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More