Global eCommerce Acceleration & Capabilities Manager (Open to Remote)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Global eCommerce Acceleration & Capabilities Manager will serve as a subject matter expert for eCommerce content, digital shelf excellence, content benchmarking and best practices, global content systems, and ongoing performance measurement across International’s markets.
To accomplish this, they will guide and consult subsidiary and distributor markets on how to manage content and syndicate across retailer networks, providing best practice guidelines, and ensuring goals and objectives are being executed for CHD Digital Growth organization.
They will demonstrate project management and prioritization skills, work closely with global cross functional teams and distributor partners, make decisions and recommendations based on data, and measure and report performance results across International.
This role requires previous exposure to the International retailer landscape and experience in creating and managing best-in-class eCommerce content. In partnership with US counterparts, they will lead relationships with global Content Management and Analytics vendors and agencies and always stay up to date with what is best of breed in terms of tools and technologies. They will also elevate Digital IQ across the organization and its distributor partners.
Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert for eCommerce content best practices, benchmarking, ongoing performance measurement, and globally scaling successful content pilots and test and learns
- Be the point of contact for enterprise PIM systems, and work with cross functional partners to successfully roll out systems for prioritized global markets
- Lead global eCommerce vendor relationships and agreements in collaboration with US counterpart driving cost and resource efficiencies
- Consult Sales and Marketing and Digital Leads globally on content strategies and measurement plans to drive execution with excellence and online growth
- Guide global markets on new product launch process to ensure on-time and complete content
- Work with prioritized subsidiaries and distributor partners and run competitive workshops, analyses, and benchmarking for our brands, sharing out insights and opportunities for our content and digital shelf with our brand and eCommerce teams, leveraging agency resources where needed
- Report globally on digital shelf performance including brand/retailer health, share of shelf/share of voice, ratings & reviews insights, and content pilots
- Spearhead global learning programs/agenda for global cross functional teams and support distributor growth and acceleration journey in priority markets
- Develop and provide educational materials on best-in-class content and digital shelf performance to increase knowledge and skills of broader organization
- Actively evaluate global systems/partnerships and bring new enterprise eCommerce innovation
Education and Experience Capabilities: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- Education: BS / BA Marketing, Business Administration, or another related field
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in CPG industry or retail industry
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of International digital commerce experience preferred
Special Skills/Competencies & Requirements:
- Previous work experience in an International eCommerce environment
- Strong knowledge of digital shelf management and how to execute with excellence
- Exceptional project management experience and ability to constantly prioritize
- Strategic thinker and strong collaborator who will roll up their sleeves when needed
- Experience with Content Management and eCommerce Analytics products
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can work in ambiguous environments
- Enjoys building trust, rapport, and influencing cross functional and external stakeholders
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More