Marketing Associate, Brand Communication
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Marketing Associate for Brand Communication will support brand strategy, consumer research, marketing communication, and development of campaign assets. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of communication touchpoints for the four stages of the marketing funnel (awareness, consideration, conversion, and loyalty).
This role will consist of tactical, organizational, and strategic responsibilities. Creative and analytical thinking will be essential for driving engaging consumer communication, enhancing brand image, and encouraging business growth.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Participate in brand strategy discussions and exercises to help shape the development & execution of the annual brand plans
- Conduct research to identify differentiating and motivating brand messaging and visual assets
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and agency partners to develop effective paid, earned, and organic campaigns
- Analyze marketing campaign performance to make informed decisions for future efforts
- Maintain day-to-day activities for social media, including assisting with content creation (such as on-demand content creation for stories and events), editorial calendar creation, social copy writing, post scheduling, monitoring, and engagement with consumers
- Closely monitor influencer marketing trends to effectively support influencer marketing campaigns and incorporate content into brand-owned communications
- Administrative tasks including ordering and shipping product, organizing assets for legal approval and research partners, scheduling meetings
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Social Media Platforms, Google Analytics
- Experience with Canva or similar design tool preferred, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong analytical and creative skills to support effective marketing campaigns
- Experience analyzing and summarizing research data for reports and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a cross-functional team environment
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities and projects
- Determination to achieve excellent results
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or relevant field
- Strong interest in brand marketing, research, and social media required
- 2-3 years of professional experience (inclusive of internships) in digital marketing preferred
Required Training in Role
- Quarterly attendance (virtual or in-person) to at least one seminar/webinar related to Brand Communication
- Continuously work to improve presentation skills by reading at least one book or attending one online webinar per year
- Stay up to date on all updates and optimizations to regularly used applications/platforms
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
Supervisory Duties: N/A
Salary and Benefits
Water Pik, Inc., a partner company of Church & Dwight Company, Inc., offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Estimated pay: $56,400 - $70,600 Annual Salary.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending / Health Savings Account / Commuter Reimbursement Account
Vacation / Holiday / Sick Time / Pandemic Leave / Short and Long Term Disability / Life & AD&D / Spouse/Child Optional Life / Supplemental Life & AD&D / Family and Medical Leave / Bereavement
Adoption Assistance / Tuition Reimbursement / Employee Assistance Program / Identity Theft Protection / Critical Illness Insurance
Savings and Profit Sharing Plan / 401(k) Match / Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More