A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This position is responsible to oversee the operation and control of the production process. This includes all daily operation from the receiving of raw materials to the load out of finished goods. This position will require operation of all packaging equipment and warehousing operations. All Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operation Procedures will be followed.
• Oversee the complete start-up and shut-down of the manufacturing process
• Effectively operate, monitor, and maintain manufacturing process within SOP’s
• Performs all packaging within SOP’s
• Performs loading of all finished product within SOP’s
• Performs all receiving of raw materials within SOP’s
• Provide accurate documentation of all log sheets and production records
• Ensure all required sampling is performed
• Oversee all duties related to shipping and receiving of raw materials and finished product
• Keeps work area clean, neat and free from safety hazards
• Follow all facility safety rules, policies and procedures including the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
• High school diploma required – Additional education preferred
• Able to operate industrial feed production equipment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good basic computer literacy and accuracy
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
• Attentive to organization, detail and accuracy
• Minimum one year of forklift experience Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
We mitigate supply chain issues and solve challenges in order to continue supporting and serving our corporate customers.Learn more
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More