Director, Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Management
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Director, Diversity & Inclusion and Talent Management will serve as the subject matter expert and liaison in both subjects. This position will provide strategic acumen and leadership to the business while overseeing the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide D&I and TM initiatives.
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
The Director, D&I and Talent Management will report directly to the CHRO and will engage closely with key executive leaders and the CEO.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Program design, leadership and collaboration on execution of Talent Development and Management programs not limited to new leader onboarding, assimilation/inductions, leadership responsibilities, etc
- Acts as a subject matter expert and internal consultant to HR and business leaders on talent management solutions and best practices.
- Build, maintain and execute our global DE&I commitments in alignment with our people and business strategy.
- Provide leadership and direction the DE&I Council related to our 4 pillars (Talent Acquisition, Conscious Inclusion, Community Outreach, and How We Run The Business).
- Provide leadership to our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) in support of the execution and governance of our DE&I initiatives.
- Analysis of statistical employee data to evaluate the employee demographics in accordance with strategy pillar deliverables and our commitments.
- Partners with Human Resource Business Partners and advises Sr. Leadership regarding retention strategy action plans as it relates to employees from underrepresented groups.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in HR, with a strong track record of growth DEI, Talent Development/Management and Organizational Effectiveness .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Skills and Competencies
- Be a strong organizational influencer and change agent.
- Strategic agility.
- Ability to articulate and communicate a clear vision linked to our business strategy.
- Storytelling: using facts and insights to communicate and connect with employees, Ability to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, deliver best in class results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability build and sustain collaborative working relationships across all levels in the organization and with external partners.
- Ability to drive results through others in a matrixed, global organizatio
- Analytical mindset; ability to build key metrics and initiatives driven by data and insights.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More