Case Pick Technician
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
2-2-3 Rotation, 6:00am – 6:00pm
Starting Hourly Wage - $19.35/hr
Sign On Bonus - $2500
This highly visible position located at our Harrisonville, MO facility.
Performs selection of the case pick portion of outgoing orders. Ensures final accuracy of assigned work.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pulls single cases for outbound orders and hand stacks pallets.
- Operates material handling equipment, including forklifts and end rider pallet jacks.
- Ensures the accuracy of outgoing pallets in terms of correct SKU and quantity versus Bills of Lading.
- Ensures pallets are stacked in such a manner that the consignee can obtain an accurate count of product upon receipt of the order.
- Ensures that products are unitized per CHD packaging specifications.
- Verifies lot codes of assigned products and ensures proper documentation and record keeping.
- Works along with Shipping Technicians to ensure a safe work environment and takes appropriate initiatives as required.
- Assist with maintaining the work area in a safe, clean, and organized manner aligning with 5S standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Basic math skills.
- Takes and follows directions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Education and Experience Needed:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three to six months of case pick experience working in a distribution center environment.
- Prefer a minimum of one-year previous experience in the operation of powered industrial trucks/material handling equipment.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More