Sanitization Operator - Nights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
VMS – Sanitization Operator - Nights
Monday - Friday 9:30pm to 6:00am
Starting Pay Rate - $22.00/hr.
Sign on Bonus - $1,500
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position located at our York, PA Facility.
What you’ll do:
This position will be responsible for working in a variety of functions within the VMS manufacturing area, such as stacking/sorting/distributing bulk product and material, hand palletizing, sorting product, Moen operation and raw material management (bottles, caps, corrugate).
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area.
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Assist manufacturing with inspection, sorting and bagging process for bulk product.
- Remove defects as needed (i.e. deformed, discolored, misshaped, etc.)
- Management of bulk product from clean room to the packaging area, sorting/stacking/cleaning trays to be returned to clean room as needed.
- Visual sorting and declumping of bulk product prior to packaging process.
- Supplying hoppers with bottles, caps and other raw materials as needed.
- Supply bottle conveyor for metal detection, capping and induction sealing.
- Identify, retrieve and inspect pallets, apply case labels as needed.
- Moen operation, including erecting cases trays and displays.
- Break down of excess corrugate for bailing.
- Proper communications protocol with all manufacturing, quality and other operations staff to communicate and escalate product or equipment issues as needed.
- Equipment operation to include, but is not limited to: heat tunnel, sealer, checkweigher and palletizer.
- Ensures all quality and food safety practices are followed at all times.
- Assist in line clearance, cleaning and sanitization procedures as needed.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED plus one (1) year work experience, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities needed to perform the job.
- Prior manufacturing experience in a GMP environment preferred (food manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, etc.)
- 1 – 3 years experience in a fast-paced lean manufacturing environment preferred.
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance, the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
We mitigate supply chain issues and solve challenges in order to continue supporting and serving our corporate customers.Learn more
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More