Procurement Program Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Procurement Program Manager is responsible for developing, leading, and driving various programs across the Procurement team and in some cases, across the organization. The role will work closely with internal stakeholder and external organizations to lead the management and continuous improvements in key Procurement initiatives such as Supplier Diversity, Responsible Sourcing, organizational training, and other key priority programs. The role is responsible for defining, evolving, and promoting best practices across these programs to achieve our goals, increase awareness, and enhance process efficiency.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Leading the Responsible Sourcing program for the Organization, including collaborating and aligning with peer companies through the AIM-PROGRESS industry forum
- Driving awareness, support, stakeholder engagement, and continuous improvement in our Supplier Diversity Program
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to integrate the Supplier Diversity and Responsible Sourcing Programs into all sourcing activities
- Networking with external organizations to benchmark, develop, and enhance Supplier Diversity and Responsible Sourcing Programs
- Representing Church & Dwight at Supplier Diversity focused trade shows and conferences
- Executing our Palm Oil strategy with regards to Mass Balance material and Book & Claim credits
- Develop and deliver Procurement organizational training
- Driving process improvements, policy compliance, governance, metrics, and reporting for the Procurement organization
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree required, MBA (preferred)
- 6+ yrs. of sourcing/supply management
- Experience in working with Supplier Diversity and/or Responsible Sourcing organizations preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite, Outlook, and Analytical platforms; experience with SEDEX is preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Strong program management skills with ability to manage multiple, complex workstreams
- Establishing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders are critical to success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills
- Self-starter, able to operate with ambiguity
- Independent thinker who can develop innovative ideas and approaches to complex problems
- Experience with external organizations: WBENC, NMSDC, RSPO, Aim-Progress preferred
- Code of Conduct
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
We mitigate supply chain issues and solve challenges in order to continue supporting and serving our corporate customers.Learn more
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More