Financial Analyst II
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provides financial support to Finance and other functional groups (i.e., Marketing, Sales, etc.) in support of brand teams or SBUs to meet financial requirements.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide financial support for brands in preparation of monthly and quarterly close, and updating of financial forecasts
- Ownership of the coupon specific expense schedule, which includes accrual entries and updating for actual expenses, preparing monthly reforecasts, reviewing and comparing to previous budgets, and providing relevant explanations for variances
- Provide financial support to the marketing, audit, and sales teams in the management of the Coupon Expense accounts
- Lead monthly coupon expense account meetings to review actual performance and latest forecast
- Provide support for special projects and ad-hoc analysis; Assist in assembling data for utilization of analysis.
- Works with multiple internal/external groups including marketing, sales, procurement, vendors, auditors, A/P and A/R
- Draw conclusions from complex data and help make insightful financial decisions and recommendations with guidance/input from manager.
- Leads in the preparation/analysis of coupon audits, SOX control/compliance audit
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting required
- 3+ years of professional experience required, preferably in CPG companies
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle-TPM Systems are preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More