IT Risk Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The IT Risk Manager is a role that drives the Church & Dwight Information Security program forward. The role is responsible for the governance, risk management, compliance, and privacy functional areas. The successful candidate works proactively across the Global organization including Information Security, Information Technology, Legal, Internal Audit, Finance, Business Operations & Supply Chain, Marketing, and our brands to identify, plan and implement risk treatment measures.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Perform Global Information Technology and business governance procedures
- Develop, implement, and measure guidelines, policies, standards, and standard operating procedures based on NIST and ISO standards
- Partner with Global Information Technology and Business Continuity teams in the development and testing of disaster recovery plans
- Form a security awareness program that is industry specific and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization. Foster and manage a security awareness training program and an ever-increasing security awareness IQ
- Define and keep track of key metrics, performance indicators and quarterly business metric reports
- Manage risk by creating, maintaining, and utilizing a risk framework, risk register, conducting continuous third-party risk assessments and establish an executive ready risk reporting, reduction, and control methodology
- Oversee IT compliance activities for SOX, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, and FDA
- Liaise with Legal to comply with existing and new global data privacy regulations, accessibility requirements and applicable laws such as GDPR, CCPA
- Develop and conduct data privacy assessments, response to consumer and employee data privacy requests, create policy and related training
- Manage, optimize, and integrate governance, compliance, IT risk management and privacy software tools and processes
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels and make recommendations to Senior Information Technology and business leaders. Develop strong partnerships across our organization
- Champion IT related internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business, promoting the advantages and benefits of managing information security risks efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate Information Security portfolio and change management activities, recognize process gaps, and apply lessons learned
- Stay up to date on information security and risk frameworks, data privacy regulations and cybersecurity industry trends.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related business field or equivalent work experience required
- 3-5 years in technology, specifically focused in Information Security, IT Security, Risk Management and/or Data Privacy
- 5+ years of management experience. Strong coaching, leadership, and teamwork skills
- 3-5 years working with managed security service providers
- One or more professional certifications or equivalents in ISACA, IAPP, ISC2, SANS
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More