International Associate Brand Manager, Oral Care Portfolio
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight’s International Sales and Marketing team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. The Associate Brand Manager, International Marketing role is a critical part of the International team and will be responsible for contributing to the development of Oral Care global brand strategies, working to identify and accelerate global new product launch opportunities and for overseeing elements of global brand equity on selected brands. The Associate Brand Manager will accomplish these objectives through close partnership with Church & Dwight U.S domestic marketing team, our subsidiary marketers around the world, and with our Global Markets Group sales & marketing teams.
The Oral Care portfolio will be responsible for globally recognized brands such as Waterpik, TheraBreath, Arm & Hammer, Orajel, Spinbrush, Pearl Drops and Email Diamant.
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
• Support Brand Manager in the development, execution and tracking of brand short-term and long-term growth strategies.
• Provide overall marketing support to the International markets to enable the execution of core brand strategies.
• Act as liaison between our U.S. and International Marketing teams to represent international needs and assess the impact of initiatives on the global business.
• Responsible for global monitoring and analysis of syndicated sales and market share data and analyzing competitive trends.
New Product Development and Expansion
• Support key project execution for local markets including new product launches, line extensions, packaging redesign and marketing campaigns.
• Work along-side cross-functional partners, (e.g. R&D, Trademark and Regulatory), to ensure product eligibility and compliance.
• Partner with Supply Chain to ensure operational continuity/executional excellence related to the on-going sales and expansions of our brands abroad.
• Track/report on global new product roll-out and performance vs planned goals.
• Support the development of global brand footprints via brand positioning and communication strategies.
• Contribute to overall creative brief process and development of global brand communications, such as advertising for traditional and digital media
• Execute and oversee the packaging development process to ensure global consistency
• Coordinate and distribute communication plans to ensure consistent global brand communication strategies
Education / Experience / Requirements:
• BA/BS required. MBA strongly preferred.
• 2+ years in Marketing. Ideal candidate will have both classic CPG/FMCG.
• Must be self-motivated, solution-oriented, collaborative and able to work under tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on shifting business needs
• Specific experience working with international markets and constituents strongly preferred.
• Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills. Additional language proficient preferred, but not a job requirement.
• The job will be based at Church & Dwight Corporate headquarters in Ewing, New Jersey and will operate under a hybrid work schedule that will provide work from home and in-office flexibility with an expectation of being in-person 50% of time each week.
• This role may require occasional (<10%) international travel.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More