Inventory Control Clerk Afternoons
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Inventory Control Clerk Afternoons
B Shift Monday - Friday 1:30pm -- 10:00pm
Under the direction of the Customer Service Coordinator, this position will perform cycle counts to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all finished goods. Understands and is able to investigate product flow in finished goods receiving, shipping and other day-to-day activities of the warehouse operation. Leads investigations, ensures proper documentation and resolves inventory discrepancies.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area of responsibility.
- Completes all cycle count tasks generated by WMS (Warehouse Management System) to ensure warehouse personnel are able to perform their functions.
- Cycle counts various assigned aisles in rotation daily to ensure all locations are counted quarterly.
- Cycle count includes quantity, lot numbers, pallet type and any other relevant information regarding the item.
- Point of contact for inventory discrepancies for Warehouse Coordinators, Resource Operators, Customer Service, etc.
- Actively lead investigation, ensure proper documentation and collaborate prompt issue resolution with Customer Service Coordinator.
- Systematic reconciliation and inventory adjustment for discrepancies in WMS (Warehouse Management System) and SAP.
- Maintain, map and set-up all warehouse racking storage locations such as pick line, layer pick line, VMS, FDA and Hold locations.
- Coordinate donations and sell off of all remnant and/or obsolete products.
- Coordinate the quarterly employee give-away across all shifts.
- Perform cycle count on sku’s based upon discrepancies found.
- Analyze and interpret data such as past history, IDOC’s (systematic error codes) and various other system investigating tools (such as Crystal Reports, SAP, Excel, WMS, Nistevo, etc.)
- Manage customer returns, including systematic and physical return to inventory.
- Coordinate all inbound STO (stock transfer orders) including reviewing for discrepancies.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of hold products, donations and scrapping for audits.
- Answer any shortage issues along with solutions regarding customer orders.
- Safely operation of all material handling equipment, including forklifts, cherry picker, and scissor lift.
- Active participation in process improvement teams and continuous improvement efforts.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Must have ability to communicate clearly in English – verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment, calm under pressure and flexibility to adapt to changing schedules as appropriate. Strong computer skills (SAP, WMS, and MS Office Suite).
- Working knowledge of Crystal reports, Swisslog WMS and MRP systems preferred.
- Strong math skills – accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- In-depth knowledge of distribution operations, including equipment, materials, workflow, etc.
- Ability to obtain forklift certification required.
- High school diploma required
- Associate’s Degree or vocational certificate preferred.
- 1-3 years proven experience in a high-volume distribution environment preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More