Brand Manager (Oral Care)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Responsible for Profit & Loss (P&L) of assigned brand(s). Oversees strategic and tactical operation of brand(s) to deliver results and set up brand(s) for future success while developing Assistant and/or Associate Brand Managers.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Provide effective marketing management, while controlling marketing P&L budget within approved levels.
- Develop consumer and customer-centric marketing strategies to build share, sales, and profit.
- Develop and execute effective marketing plans for assigned brand(s) in partnership with agencies.
- Lead initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive top line and bottom line results.
- Leverage market research and insights to inform decision-making.
- Lead business analysis and reporting for assigned brand(s) with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action.
- Develop integrated and holistic marketing strategies to build share.
- Provide direction and guidance to Assistant/Associate Brand Manager(s) to maximize their contribution to results and to advance their development.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years in Marketing (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics)
- Experience in category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
- Experience with P&L analysis
- Ability to lead complex, strategic projects through to commercialization
- Experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams in conversations and in presentations
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More