Apply Now for February 1st Job Fair: Process Technician
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Submitting an application for this opening places you on the interview list for our Process Technician position at our Job Fair on Wednesday, February 1st between 8:00am and 3:30pm.
Job Fair Location:
Harrisonville Community Center
2400 S Jefferson Pkwy
Harrisonville, MO 64701
Shift: 2-2-3 Rotation, 6:00pm – 6:00am
Starting Hourly Wage - $31.07/hr
Sign On Bonus - $2500
This highly visible position located at our Harrisonville, MO facility.
The Process Technician operates machines and other manufacturing equipment in a production environment, maintains production equipment and components to meet targeted OEE rates for all products, and performs preventative and autonomous maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure effective and efficient operation and output. Manufacturing equipment may include the following: un-scrambler, filler, case former, case sealer, Hartness case packer, and palletizer/stretch wrapper.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for promoting the safety culture and safety awareness within their functional area .
- Responsible for the safe and efficient utilization of equipment by all employees to meet quality, scheduling and customer requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all quality standards are met, i.e. verification of materials and components for orders, etc.
- Responsible for the direction and development of employees in the utilization of manufacturing equipment per standard work including performing machine set-up and changeover functions.
- Assists with the development and updating of standard work.
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees in performance troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees in the performance of AM functions; cleaning, inspection, lubrication, and tightening.
- Assists in the development and sustainment of a continuous improvement culture by identifying and resolving areas of waste.
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees on the efficient and effective use company electronic systems.
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees on the efficient and effective use of Aux/support Equip.
- Responsible for ensuring the work area is maintained in a clean and organized manner aligning with 5S standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Professionally and effectively interacts with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective coaching and training to team members.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Strong computer skills required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More