Customer Strategic Planning Brand Manager II (Personal Care)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The CSP BRAND Manager I-III represents the Internal Church & Dwight Functions out to the Field Sales Team through their CSP SBU Team.
CSP BRAND I- III is the primary point of accountability commercializing a SBU Category’s strategies and plans for execution through to Field Sales. The CSP I-III works between the Brand/Category, Field Sales, and the Internal teams to communicate brand strategies supported by initiatives, and implementation of plans and executional measurement.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Insures alignment of strategic trade and brand marketing initiatives across the Category
- Lead the annual Customer / Category Planning process, ensuring that all organizational requirements are met from a timing and data integrity standpoint
- Provide the detailed analysis required to make recommendations on allocations of Incremental funds to be spent against key corporate initiatives
- Ensures efficient management of workflow and information between Category and Field Sales
- Coordinate the new product development process for the entire brand life-cycle.
- Ensures DSMPs are accurate and deployed based on inputs from Sales Analytics and Business Solutions and Category Management
- Represent sales in the S&OP process and resolve supply/demand/forecasting issues with cross-functional teams (Demand Planning, Customer Service and Marketing) and communicate accordingly to Sales.
- Develops deployment materials for the Sales Playbook (DSMPs)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1-6 years’ experience with emphasis on Trade Marketing, Field Sales and Sales Operations within a CPG Headquarters environment.
- In depth knowledge of retailer go to market strategies and class of trade /channel dynamics
- Demonstrated strong analytical, financial management, business acumen and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of syndicated data systems and reporting methodologies
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of TPM/TPO systems
- Experience with analysis of retail promotion effectiveness and efficiency
Skills and Competencies
- Organizational Influence
- Strategic Agility
- Action Oriented/Priority Setting/Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and direction; ability to work both independently and as a critical member of multiple teams
- Sales and marketing insights – ability to deeply understand brand positioning and category dynamics to provide clear & concise direction to field sales in retail implementation of brand strategies
- Technical Skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More