Assistant Manager - Sales Operation
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
POSITION PROFILE: Assistant Manager-Sales Operation, China
Location: Shanghai, China
REPORTS TO: Sales Operation Manager
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Founded in 1846, Church & Dwight is one of the leading consumer packaged goods companies in the U.S. We manufacture and market a broad range of leading household, personal care and specialty products to consumers and business customers in 135 countries. Well-known brands marketed around the world include ARM & HAMMER, FIRST RESPONSE, NAIR, ORAJEL, OXICLEAN, TROJAN, STERIMAR, BATISTE, L’IL CRITTERS, VITAFUSION, PEARLDROPS and many more.
Church & Dwight’s Export team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. China market is a very strategic and important one. This role is new within this team and has been created to address sales operation and sales execution needs and marketing deparment needs, to enable rapid growth in China.
The person will be responsible for the selected brands and customers coordination and management of Church & Dwight China sales plan, to enable multiple distributors’ sales teams to develop and execute the sales forecast and to help deliver the sales order and other fundamental KPI’s. Meanwhile, this person will support China marketing manager for the execution of key projects.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for the selected Church & Dwight brands in China market.
- Work with Sales teams to set up the Sales platform (distributor , e-commerce & offline business) and conduct the collaboration processes, including all the details on rolling 12 months forecast, order processing and logistics arrangement etc.
- Work with sales manager to monitor and execute the sales promotion plan.
- Customer Management : Support Sales Manager to build the deep relationship with the management and execution team of distributor
- Support GM/Sales Manager for Brand Protection work in eCom platform for key brands
- All eCom flagship store monthly sales report /scorecard collection
- Cross department collaboration with Finance, Logistics and Demand Planning
- Data analytics and reporting
- Strong thinking & problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
- Strong ownership to be accountable for sales delivery and order fulfillment from sales operation stand point
- Strong verbal and written communicator to both internal and external
- Passion for winning in the marketplace
- Fluent Chinese and English oral and written communications skills.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years sales operation experience
- Experience with E-commerce or Hyper/Super/distributor operations
- Knows the forecast process and logistics arrangement
- Good communication and presentation skills both in Mandarin and English.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More