Maintenance Technician - Weekend Nights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Maintenance Technician – Weekend Nights
Shift Schedule: Thursday and Friday 9:30pm - 6am,
Saturday and Sunday 5:30pm - 5:30am
Starting Pay Rate: $35.60/hr.
Sign on Bonus - $1,500
- This position will be responsible for performance improvement in all areas of safety, quality and productivity in support of packaging line operation.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area.
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Safe and efficient packaging line operation to meet or exceed all quality, scheduling and customer requirements.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing teams to identify and resolve areas of waste.
- Perform technical work while running lines in pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical areas.
- Root cause analysis to troubleshoot and eliminate primary causes of downtime, etc. to improve OEE (overall equipment effectiveness).
- Maintain packaging equipment including, but not limited to, machine adjustments, repairs, lubrication, etc. and perform routine preventative maintenance to maintain efficient operation.
- Active participation in training and certification program as needed; specifically, by training all Technical Line Operators in technical aspects of machinery to include set-ups, changeovers, troubleshooting, etc.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate changeover requirements with all affected personnel and departments.
- Execute the TPM (total productive maintenance) program as assigned by machine, participate in and follow up on all related activities.
- Computer operation to include SAP, CMMS, inventory management system, machine downtime history files, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required 3-5 years proven maintenance mechanic experience in a fast-paced lean manufacturing environment preferred; CPG (consumer packaged goods) industry a plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude including knowledge of three phases electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC controls, shop math skills and strong troubleshooting ability required
- Strong computer skills required; previous experience with SAP or CMMS preferred.
Chruch & Diwght Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More