International Brand Manager - Beauty Brands
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight’s International sales and marketing team conducts business in over 130 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. The International Brand Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Church & Dwight brands including beauty brands, Flawless™, Nair ™ and Hero™. The individual will contribute to the development of global brand strategies, working to identify and accelerate global new product launch opportunities and for overseeing elements of global brand equity on selected brands. The Brand Manager will accomplish these objectives through close partnership with the Church & Dwight U.S. domestic marketing team, our subsidiary marketers around the world, and with our Global Markets Group sales & marketing teams.
Primary responsibilities of the International Brand Manager will include the following:
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies that include brand growth plans, new market launches, competitive defense plans and white space / M&A evaluation.
- Consult and advise our International marketing teams on strategic initiatives. Represent International needs and assess impact of U.S. domestic and/ or subsidiary initiatives on the total international business.
- Responsible for global analysis of syndicated sales and market share data and making associated business recommendations and analyzing competitive trends.
New Product / Claim Pipeline Development
- Partner with subsidiary marketers and Global New Product & Innovation team to identify global new product / claim needs.
- Help support and advise on key project execution for local markets including new product launches, geographic expansions, line extensions, packaging redesign and consumer promotions.
- Track / report on global new product roll-out and performance vs. planned goals.
- Develop global brand guidelines, review / comment on creative briefs and review brand copy (advertising & packaging) to ensure global consistency of all brands.
- Work alongside cross-functional partners, including R&D, Trademark and Regulatory, on business initiatives as needed.
Education and Experience
- College graduate required. MBA preferred. Must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Brand Management fundamentals needed with 5-7 years of marketing experience required, with classic CPG / FMCG marketing experience preferred.
- Specific experience working with international markets and constituents strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More