Assistant Marketing Manager, Personal Care
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Assistant Marketing Manager, Personal Care
The Personal Care division is fast becoming an engine growth for C&D Canada with multitude of high profile strategic brands encompassing Sexual Health, Women’s Health, Beauty and Hair Care. The assignment encompasses support on key brands under Beauty categories. This is a dynamic opportunity for an up and coming marketer looking to further solidify their experience, playing a key role in leading & supporting brands across highly competitive categories.
Your background from a leading CPG company will help you influence and build winning strategies and provide assistance in the operation of the brands while leveraging US and International successes and key learnings. This position will report into a Senior Marketing Manager.
The candidate will work closely with all internal cross functional counterparts such as Digital/eCommerce, Quality & Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Customer Strategic Planning, Finance, Supply Chain and our International teams. You will also work closely with our integrated agency partners on the execution of the brand’s Creative, Media, Shopper Marketing, Experiential events, PR and more!
The successful candidate will:
· Play a key role in the development and commercialization of new product pipelines, including support advancing products through the sku approval process
· Assist in the assessment and provide recommendation against new product growth opportunities (category/competitive analysis and consumer, finance, trade, R&D, regulatory and operations validations)
· Work with external agency partners to lead and support the execution of the integrated consumer marketing plan tactics, including Digital, Social, Shopper Marketing, Experiential and PR/Influencers.
· Support artwork development and run outs working with packaging partners through key milestones of briefing, artwork development, separations as well as internal supply chain to facilitate transitions
· Undertake brand performance, campaign/promotion ROI and post-mortem analyses, supported by a clear recommended plan of action
· Assist in budget tracking, forecasting and reconciliation and the input and processing of estimates
· Acclimatize with the retail, competitive and regulatory environments to support analytics and strategic business decisions (pricing, sizing, distribution, product development, claims development, category reviews and more)
· Drive eCommerce acceleration through insights mining, digital shelf, content optimization and shopper marketing in partnership with digital & commercial teams
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
• Bachelor of Business and/or MBA required
• 2-3 years minimum experience in a CPG marketing environment, beauty and/or personal care experience is a key asset
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with the marketing mix
• Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence cross-functional partners to deliver on deadlines
• Can-do attitude, results driven. Motivated to foster team spirit and make an impact to the organization
• Accountable and possesses pride in contributing to share, margin, top line sales growth
• Strong analytical thinking and interest in building financial acumen (analyses, pricing, forecasting, etc)
• Able to translate data and research into meaningful insights and recommendations
• Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Literacy in Microsoft Office and ACNielsen Answers
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More