Sr Manager, Research & Development, GMG
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Manager, R&D, GMG (Global Markets Group) will focus on meeting business needs for GMG markets, including GMG EU, LATAM, and IMEA. They will work closely and collaboratively with the R&D Global Centers to ensure that products meet CHD global standards and can be competently released to GMG markets, while adhering to all regional/local regulations. They will be a strong member of the international team delivering on the CHD International 2025 growth plans.
- R&D Global Centers
- Supply Chain Partners
- Quality & Regulatory Leadership
- GMG/ International business
- IT partners for rapid commercialization processes
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Direct complex rapid commercialization process and projects for GMG market release of CHD products within the defined costing model, launch requirements, regulatory requirements, and supply chain parameters.
- In-depth understanding of business objectives and resource allocation/timeline.
- Be viewed as the R&D lead for GMG markets (GMG EU, LATAM, IMEA), interfacing with international business teams to plan, coordinate and execute agreed project assignments.
- Be the R&D GMG voice with the R&D Global Centers to coordinate technical activities with the R&D organization, including Product Development, Quality, Regulatory, Engineering, as needed for rapid launch in specified markets.
- Manage R&D GMG team, providing management, project prioritization and activity planning against agreed objectives.
- Execute multiple projects within budgetary scope for commercialization of global products.
Education and Experience
The successful candidate should be a highly seasoned professional with a minimum of 7 years of experience in R&D.
The candidate should have a minimum of a BS/BA degree in Project Management, Science or Engineering.
The candidate’s experience must clearly demonstrate background in the following areas:
- Experience in R&D and project management.
- Base knowledge of regulatory requirements globally.
- Ability to manage departmental projects, resources, and budget.
- Fully developed skills in management and experienced with cross-functional interactions.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate across the organization.
- High interpersonal skills clearly showing strong communication interdepartmentally and in cross-corporate environments
- A self-motivated and proactive leader with ambitions to “learn and deliver” within a fast paced, “employee empowered” atmosphere.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Trusted partner ensuring cross functional alignment with colleagues.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More