Executive Assistant - CEO
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Location: Hybrid (Ewing, NJ/Home Office)
Provide administrative support and act as the confidential assistant to the CEO, CFO, EVP of Mergers & Acquisitions, and EVP, General Counsel. Supports CEO, CFO and GC and Board Secretary to the Board of Directors with coordination of Board of Directors’ and its committees’ meetings calendars, travel, meals and other related logistics and support (e.g., itineraries and agendas, IT support) and related communications. Interface with U.S. and global executive staff and employees at all levels, as well as external partners, clients and collaborators. Act as the “face and voice” of the CEO offices. Manage and maintain reoccurring executive meetings and corporate events including board meetings, town hall, company off-sites and company events.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manages calendars by planning, coordinating, prioritizing and ensuring calendars and schedules are updated, followed and respected. This includes proactive reminders of appointments and assuring that executives are prepared for upcoming meetings/conferences, etc.
- Protects the time for the CEO and CFO. Able to learn and over time determine which meetings are important, urgent or can be delegated to others in the organization.
- Makes decisions concerning business priorities on Executive’s calendar, as well as decisions on operational arrangements for meetings.
- Provide support in arranging meetings including coordinating the agenda, collaboration of presentations/information, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations and catering (internal and external).
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel; prepare itineraries and compile documents for travel related meetings including synchronizing schedules across multiple time zones.
- Maintain schedules for monthly executive meetings, quarterly meetings, corporate meetings, board meetings, etc.
- Create and handle presentations, complex reports, confidential correspondence, and files.
- Answers office phones acting as “gatekeeper” to screen out sales/cold calls and make sure important calls get through (or redirect as appropriate)..
- Screen mail and email and at times reply on behalf of CEO or CFO at their direction.
- Prepare, evaluate, and verify for accuracy, expense reports, travel documents, contracts, and other documents. Process expense reports and invoices.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products to generate presentations, correspondence, and reports with advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Ability to be on-site up to 5 days/week and be available outside of normal business hours, as needed.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10 years minimum experience providing executive support to C-level leadership members.
- Prior experience supporting executives in a public company preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Skills and Competencies
- The ability to prioritize effectively, interact with staff in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, comfortable with a certain amount of ambiguity and changes to calendars / schedules. proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Demonstrated business acumen with strong interpersonal skills; position continually requires demonstrated, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization up to and including Board level.
- Confident, self-starter who can work well with minimum supervision.
- Requires strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
- Must be flexible in handling multiple tasks of a different nature and have the ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Problem solver who is quick to figure solutions and make things happen.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breach of confidentiality.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More