Arm & Hammer Technical Service Manager - Swine (Remote)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Swine Technical Resource to customers for products and act as technical liaison to Corporate R&D, Analytical, Operations, Regulatory and Quality functions.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to ensure Customer Satisfaction:
- Field, log, and ensure timely resolution and response to customer technical inquiries.
- Coordinate completion of customer surveys/questionnaires and other documents related to the Swine Industry.
- Review Customer specifications for compliance.
- Coordinate, execution, and maintain research studies for customers.
- Work with Swine Business Manger to achieve revenue targets for the Swine segment.
- Develop and execute scientifically sound protocols with university trials, lab trials, and customer trials to drive business growth.
- Document results from trial/validation studies and where applicable, work with business manager and marketing to create technical notes and bulletins.
- Provide technical support for new product development.
- Maintain internal and external training and education.
- Maintain documentation for product specifications, data sheets, certifications, etc.
- Maintain competitive product database and report as required (data analysis / interpretation).
- Present at industry associations and provide technical interface as required.
- Awareness of Regulatory Standards.
- 60 to 70% travel.
Education and Experience:
- M.S., or Ph.D. in Swine Nutrition or related field of study or DVM degree.
- Minimum 5+ years of industry experience in related technical discipline.
- Previous product development experience helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-directed manner.
Skills and Competencies:
- Production records understanding and analysis.
- Financial benchmarking and evaluation skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Understanding of basic monogastric nutrition and production characteristics of large modern farms.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to make professional presentations and proposals to both internal management and with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
- Exhibit characteristics required within the Specialty Products Division including committed, integrated/aligned, responsive, profitable, credible, and respectful.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More