Technical Services Manager - Performance Products
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provide technical support to internal and external customers for products, markets, quality and regulatory affairs and act as technical liaison to Corporate R&D, Analytical, Operations, Regulatory and Quality functions.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide support to ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Support timely resolution and response to customer quality complaints and technical inquiries.
- Coordinate completion of customer surveys/questionnaires and other documents related to Technical, Quality and/or Regulatory issues.
- Review Customer specifications for compliance
- Coordinate execution, and maintain database, of customer quality agreements.
- Coordinate and attend customer audits
- Support industry certification i.e., GFSI, NSF, OMRI, etc.
- Conduct internal and external customer training/education
- Maintain website documentation (specifications, data sheets, certifications, etc.)
- Develop and maintain competitive product database and report as required (data analysis / interpretation)
- Participate in industry associations and provide technical interface as required
- Up to 50% travel.
Education and Experience
- B.S., in chemical-related discipline
- 5+ years of industrial experience in related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of multiple product, technologies, or functional areas as well as R&D management or technical program management experience needed.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to make professional presentations and proposals to both internal management and with customers.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation for accessibility to the online application system, the interview process, completing any pre-employment testing, or any other portion of application process, as a result of impairment from a medical or mental health condition, they may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More